The client is setting up a public cloud environment for critical applications. They are looking for an experienced cloud architect for defining the best technical guidelines and governance for installing new applications or migrating existing applications to the cloud.
- Enterprise-level cloud experience in IBM cloud or Azure cloud (preferably both).
- Familiarity with cloud security.
- Familiarity with hybrid environments.
- Familiarity with networking.
- Familiarity with organizational aspects.
- Enterprise-level Kubernetes or OpenShift experience is needed.
The role will include a mix of high-level architecture work, solution design work and hands-on implementation of proofs of concept.