The candidate Project leader Data & Analytics is someone knowing the business intelligence domain and practices, the Big Data domain and analytics using the SAS environment (VA, VS, VDMML, DQ, BDN,).
The candidate should be proactive and autonomous in his defined working area and focused on result delivery and problem solving in a very pragmatic way.
Able to be quickly integrated in an existing team the candidate should be able to work on multiple projects in parallel.
Able to lead projects (content, people, process) and to challenge solution design.
We are looking for a Project leader with knowledge of Data, Big Data and Analytics domain.
The main goal of the mission will be to assure the progress of projects around:
- Classical data warehousing solution
- Analytical reporting
- Big data where we have projects to set up a Big Data lake
- Analytics solution to integrate a new SAS environment within the Data ecosystem for data exploration.
- Governance to deploy a platform to support data management and data quality
All this while considering the legacy, heterogeneous architecture and the current evolution of the components like: DWH Oracle, Big Data Appliances Cloudera, Sandbox, Data Lake, Analytics and Self-Service SAS Viya, …
The ideal candidate will be a senior profile with a strong experience of project leading, good understanding of architectural concept (BI practices, data architecture), SAS platform experience and capacity to challenge, coach and support team members or stakeholders within the given project framework.
The candidate should be very autonomous, proactive and pragmatic.
Practical experience of requirements gathering and functional/technical analysis.
Strong ability to interact with multiple stakeholders
Very good knowledge of Business intelligence domain, practices and modeling.
Ability to work on waterfall and agile projects.
The candidate should know or have a good background knowledge of next areas (but does not need to be an expert):
- Data Modeling
- Big Data & Cloudera principles
- Data Warehouse and Data Marts architecture
- SAS platforms (VIYA, 9.4) with particular focus on DI studio 9.4, Dataflux, VA, VS, VDMML
- Oracle Database
- Python, Spark
- Project leadingManage resources, planning
- Challenge design and solution
- Report to other stakeholders
- Give guidelines on Analytics solution
- Liaise with end users and Infrastructure teams
- Flexible and team player
- Autonomous and proactive, who can drive alone according to specifications
- Structured and able to challenge – Pragmatic
- Curious, eager to learn
Apply for this job opening
Fill out the form below