Your mission will be to ensure a high degree of security preparedness of our IT environment. The focus will be on prevention of security breaches, reaction to security breaches and identifying improvements.
- Monitoring, assessing and analyzing Security Incidents and events reported in our monitoring tools, Firewalls, Antivirus systems and Proxy
- • Following the incident response procedure
- • Following predefined actions on high severity issues, including escalation to the business area Security Officers or Group Security officer.
- • Maintaining and report operational KPIs on a monthly basis.
- • troubleshoot and help to isolate IT security issues.
- • Analyzing firewall change requests and coordinating the approval with the Business Area Security officer
- • Advisor role for projects and peers
- • Assisting in the creation of incident response procedures
- • Ability to translate complex concepts into business language.
- • Ability to take on small projects related to security
The ideal candidate will have a blend of strong technical, communication, skills. Specific requirements for this position include:6+ years working in the security and operations fields
• Excellent knowledge of Intrusion Detection (in-depth TCP/IP knowledge, and Cybersecurity), various operating systems (Windows/UNIX), and web technologies (focusing on Internet security)
• Ability to read and understand packet-level data Intrusion detection and prevention and Network Security Products (IDS/IPS, firewalls, etc) Host Security Products (HIPS, AV, scanners, etc)
• Knowledge of cutting edge threats and technologies affecting Web Application vulnerabilities and recent internet threats
• Exposure on Vulnerability assessment as well as penetration testing, or forensic analysis fields are an advantage
• Certifications from EC-Council, GIAC, (ISC)² are preferred [CISSP, C|EH, GCIA, CCNA]
• Proven track record of cultural awareness while collaborating with your peers in the other regions.• Strong business acumen and internal knowledge of policies.
• Working knowledge of value and use of Standard IT processes and methodologies (i.e., ITIL, PMI, and SDLC).
• Comfortable with working in a matrix environment
- University degree or equivalent experience.
• CISSP, ISSEP, CISA certification will be well regarded.
• Fluency in English, spoken and written is a must; second language preferred
- Competency is more than ever, a combination of knowledge, experience, and attitude. Key behaviors of our candidate are:
- people management skills
- A customer-centric individual who understands customers’ needs and seeks to fulfill or exceed expectations
- •A team player and natural diplomate who interacts and unites team members, customers, all stakeholders
- • A person that comes with solutions to make things happen and who can transform his mission into strategy, turn the strategy into action
- • A methodic and structured achiever who can plan, organize, prioritize, assess, adapt and deliver the promise
- • A resilient person who can cope with change in an ever faster moving digital landscape and who can spread this attitude of self-sufficiency
- • An innovative “there is always a better way” person with a positive, flexible and responsive mindset who embraces and promotes the digital transformation (regardless of age)
- • Open-minded with a global mindset, curious to understand and learn new perspectives
- • A person who complies with our DNA => Commitment – Interaction – Innovation
Apply for this job opening
Fill out the form below