The candidate should be proactive and autonomous in his defined working area and focused on result delivery and problem solving in a very pragmatic way. Able to be quickly integrated in an existing team the candidate should be able to work on multiple projects in parallel.
The DBID Team is responsible within IT to develop and maintain the applications that deliver commercial information to the bank and mainly to Retail Banking and Public-Corporate divisions.
The team covers mainly next domains:
- The data capture from operational applications (one to one copy) – the integration and enrichment of the data into the common data store (including computing of customer segmentations and complex indicators).
- The delivery of the commercial information to the businesses through data marts and the central Business Objects reporting platform.
- The support of the campaign activity and the feeding of the new operational Analytics Based Selling system (Lily).
- Follow-up and monitoring of the clients channels through tagging solution (Adobe)
- The realization of advanced customer reports as Financial profile for Belgian municipalities and partnership report for the Public and business bankers.
- The compute and payment of commissions for the network branches and the follow-up of network objectives (Nextcom).
- The setup of a big data environment in support of the data scientists and a data lake to automate data science models execution.
- The deployment of a SAS solutions, mainly SAS VIYA platform and the SAS Data Governance modules.
You will work as Java developer using the client IT OSDF (Open Systems Development Framework)
You will mainly support this activity :
- The support of the campaign activity and the feeding of the new operational Analytics Based Selling system
- Experience in a Big Data environment is an advantage
- Experience in a banking environment is an advantage
- Practical experience of technical analysis.
- Programming languages : Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
- frameworks: spring (core, webflow, batch …), hibernate, javafx, jsf, jaxb, junit, maven
- databases : oracle, hsqldb, postgresql, mysql
- Software & tools : eclipse, intellij, git, svn, Jenkins
- methodologies : Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
- You will reinforce the Analytics Base selling Sub-team
- You will be implicated in the setup of flows enabling real time feed of all digital channels of the client (commercial and DNA approach)
- You will search together with business a win/win
- You will work closely with other members of the team
- Flexible and team player
- Autonomous and proactive, who can drive alone according to specifications
- Structured and able to challenge – Pragmatic
- Curious, eager to learn
- Is not afraid of new environments and challenge
- Can understand French and Dutch and is able to communicate in English
Je komt terecht in een dynamische werkomgeving met een no-nonsense mentaliteit.
Daarnaast bieden wij tevens zeer aantrekkelijke salarisvoorwaarden aangevuld met extralegale voordelen, bv. een firmawagen.
Job ID: 2640
Solliciteren voor deze vacature
Vul onderstaand formulier in