The test automation expert will be responsible for the creation of a qualitative test regression library and will ensure the automation of test scenarios together with the development teams (in Belgium, France and Spain) for the rollout of a multi-year transversal program.
Once the test library is defined, the goal is further to ensure that these tests are integrated in the continuous deployment process and executed properly.
A non-exhaustive list of main activities:
- With a deep understanding of the business knowledge, develop and deploy a test library for system integration and E2E testing (UI Testing, web interfaces, backend testing, …).
- Work and develop together with the development teams to ensure their growth in maturity on test automation.
- Advise on test automation tooling
- Advise on test automation architecture (+ data creation strategy)
- Create test automation guidelines and templates together with the development community and with the IT Test manager
- Provide coaching, support and training to developers on the automation best practices and standards
- Technical test specialist in a web (Angular) and .net environment.
- Experience (3-5 years) in test automation and setting up regression test library.
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks and tools: Selenium, Cucumber, XML, Soap UI, Web console, scripting skills, …
- Familiar with at least one ALM tool (TFS / Jira / Agile Central / …)
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience in engineering practices such as continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Experience with agile/scrum development
- Excellent English communication and capable communicator in French
- Education: Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent through experience
Job ID: 2500
Solliciteren voor deze vacature
Vul onderstaand formulier in