Our team wishes to enforce with an Application Developper the team responsible for the development of the IT projects related to the application of Risk or Compliancy Regulatory.
· Assure implementation on projects of the Investment Framework
· Getting to know by the existing systems and applications
· Executing the functional analysis which describes the specifications and the needs of the users
· Elaboration and execution of technical unit tests
· Provide constructive collaboration with all scrum teammembers
· Support and execution of bug fixing to deliver a highly qualitative product
· Swiftly bring solutions to detected anomalies;
· Support the users where needed;
· Ensure maintenance and sharing knowledge with other colleagues;
· Assure high stability of the Production environment.
· Ensure respect of planning and budget ;
· Report to Scrum Master IT and Team Manager
· Having knowledge of open systems (Unix/Linux/Windows (Powershell / batch Windows)) and Oracle/PL-SQL.
· Knowledge of java, git, mybatis, maeven, jenkins, …is an advantage.
· Knowledge of Business Object is an advantage
· Knowledge of SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS) is an advantage.
· Knowledge of C# / VSTO is an advantage.
· Knowledge of Python is an advantage.
· Knowledge or Experience in CI/CD principles
· Be able to assimilate the existing architecture and the functional applications.
· Be able to understand and to criticize Business requirements in order to build an adequate and performant technical solution.
Most important softskills in this function
· Resource should be able to execute autonomously the tasks assigned to him/her and should have clear adaptation capabilities required to evolve in a complex environment (Quick learner, Analytical and Critical Mindset)
· Resource should be a true team player and have open and transparent communication skills.
Potentially, tasks will have to be executed during weekends and in overtime to reach the expected objectives.”
Jannes Van Houtven +32 3 202 05 00