Digital Native customer’s base is increasing year over year and is demanding for new digital capabilities. These customers are comparing us with best in class digital actors as Amazon, Facebook, Apple and Google. These global digital first companies set new standards and push customer expectations to unseen levels. Their speed of delivery leads to operational excellence and high performing customer experiences.
To be ready with the tomorrow’s economic environment, our client has expressed as ambition to accelerate its Digital Transformation. This includes the scale up of the Safe Agile Framework, currently used by the Digital Factory. The Safe Agile Framework will allow our client to increase the speed of delivery, to manage better the business priorities changes, to improve the quality of the deliveries, to focus on customer expectations as well as to increase the employee engagement thanks to increasing autonomy. The Safe Agile framework will so drive innovation, accelerate product delivery and engage employees in a digital-first world.
One of the key success criteria of the Safe Agile framework is the running and up scaling of our operating model with key roles to be fulfilled to guarantee at the best all the Agile way of working.
The Delivery Lead’s primary purpose is to lead multiple Agile Release Trucks (ART) to success and navigate the complexity of delivering software consistently. He/she resolves and escalates impediments, manages risk, assures value delivery, and drives program level continuous improvement. You play a critical link between multiple RTE’s and scrum teams; facilitating communications, opening the flow of information, and sharing important progress updates to ensure all teams involved in the ART are focused on successful delivery. The Delivery Lead is accountable for the overall coordination, execution and delivery of value through the program while ensuring alignment with company and ICT strategy, commitments and goals. He/she acts as a servant technical leader, coaches the teams in their agile practices and mindset and supports the truck to grow in devops maturity.
Tasks and responsibilities
a. Lead, develop and manage the Release Truck Engineers, Scrum Masters and Scrum Teams within your Agile Release Trucks through coaching mentoring and feedback
b. Evaluates technological choices by querying suppliers and partners and providing evaluations of each solution
c. Manages operational support & maintenance of applications in production with a clear ambition to evolve towards 100% devops
d. Manages overall sourcing capacity of the truck, together with our Partners in line with business budget and roadmap
e. Facilitates the coordinated preparation of release planning for the release trucks, including communication and coordination with solution and feature managers and epic owners during feature definition and delivery
f. End responsible for the quality of the delivery both on functional and nonfunctional domain meaning not only, as requested and aligned with the business the features and functionalities but also the reliability, performance, security, monitoring, etc. of the applications that fall under your responsibility.
Competences & Experience
· You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in ICT management (application development and/or service delivery)
· Experience in Agile Methodology is a plus,
· You have an experience in a results-oriented environment with cross functional interactions,
· You are customer-oriented and stress resistant
· You have a corporate mindset and think always for the company,
· You have a strong sense of initiative, ability to learn
· You are pragmatic and can summarize complex subjects or information easily,
· You are strong in mediation and problem solving, collaboration and communication
· You have excellent organizational and coaching skills
· You are self-aware and understand impacts on others,
· You are proficient in English and speak at least one of the two local languages.
· Broad technical conceptual knowledge of relevant ICT technologies, methodologies, tools required (public cloud, Java, databases, API driven architecture)
Kjenshy Verhoeven +32 3 202 05 00
Kjenshy Verhoeven +32 3 202 05 00