Your mission will be to ensure a high degree of security preparedness of our IT-environment. The focus will be on prevention of security breaches, reaction to security breaches and identifying improvements.
- Monitoring, assessing and analysing Security Incidents and events reported in our monitoring tools, Firewalls, Antivirus systems and Proxy
- Following the incident response procedure
Following predefined actions on high severity issues, including escalation to the business area Security Officers or Group Security officer.
Maintaining and report operational KPIs on a monthly basis.
Troubleshoot and help to isolate IT security issues.
Analysing firewall change requests and coordinating the approval with the BusinessArea Security officer
Advisor role for projects and peers
Assisting in the creation of incident response procedures
Ability to translate complex concepts into business language.
Ability to take on small projects related to security
The ideal candidate will have a blend of strong technical, communication skills. Specific requirements for this position include:
- 6+ years working in the security and operations field
- Excellent knowledge of Intrusion Detection (in-depth TCP/IP knowledge, and Cybersecurity), various operating systems (Windows/Unix), and web technologies (focusing on Internet security)
- Ability to read and understand packet-level data intrusion detection and prevention and Network Security Products (IDS/IPS, firewalls, etc), Host Security Products (HIPS, AV, scanners, etc.)
- Knowledge of cutting-edge threats and technologies affecting Web Application vulnerabilities and recent Internet threats
- Exposure on vulnerability assessment as well as penetration testing, or forensic analysis fields are an advantage
- Certifications from EC-council, GIAC are preferred (CISSP, CEH, GCIA, CCNA)
- Proven track-record of cultural awareness while collaborating with your peers in the other regions.
- Broad knowledge of the different technologies used within our client and available in the industry to give an excellent overall understanding of IT
- Strong business acumen and internal knowledge of policies
- Working knowledge of value and use of standard IT processes and methodologies (i.e. ITIL, PMI, SDLC)
- Comfortable with working in a matrix environment
- University degree or equivalent experience
- CISSP, ISSEP, CISA certification will be well-regarded
- Fluency in English, spoken and written is a must; second language preferred
Competency is more than ever, a combination of knowledge, experience, and attitude. Key behaviours of our candidate are:
- People management skills
- A customer-centric individual who understands customers’ needs and seeks to fulfill or exceed expecations
- A team player and natural diplomat who interacts and unites team members, customers, and stakeholders
- A person who comes with solutions to make things happen and who can transform his mission into strategy, turn the strategy into action
- A methodical and structured achiever who can plan, organize, prioritize, assess, adapt and deliver the promise
- A resilient person who can cope with change in an ever faster-moving digital landscape and who can spread this attitude of self-sufficiency
- An innovative “there is always a better way’-person with a positive, flexible and responsive mindset who embraces and promotes the digital transformation (regardless of age)
- Open-minded with a global mindset, curious to understand and learn new perspectives