Project/Department Description and responsibilities
Our client employs various teams of IT specialists who, among other things, optimize and maintain all business processes and systems used (both self-written and purchased applications) so that its clients and customers are optimally serviced.
As part of this team, our client is looking for a Senior Product Owner.
The consultant will work within the GLOBO-Domain with as goal the optimization of client-management via a new tool in Dynamics 365.
The consultant will work on active and future projects within this domain.
Primary Tasks and responsibilities
• Deploy and develop an active and consistent communication with different stakeholders.
• Conflict management (tech and non-tech).
• Facilitate the operational functionality of the teams and stakeholders.
• Be proactive in proposing technical solutions and innovations
• Help the Scrum Master organize Sprint Review Meetings
• Manage risks and issues related to delivery
• Ensure compliance with standards and best practices for all requests
• Team coaching & motivation.
• Create and maintain the Product Backlog Items
• Prioritize features in the Backlog before each Sprint (2-weekly)
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities
• The candidate will make sure the global customer file is managed through understanding its customer’s needs.
• Understand the business domain or the feature/requirement in question, have good understand from a point of view of end-user and assure implementation and follow-up respectively.
• Ameliorate customer journey by linking technology and innovation into the customer experience, solution defined.
• Analyse and translate the end user’s needs transmitting it to the development teams in necessary terms to assure successful solution delivery.
• Quality assurance making sure the implementation of the functionalities is tested and running by design according to the end customer needs.
• Follow-up on delivery, implementation and other functionalities through Product Back Log Management.
• Clarify the high level scope and the technical synergies between the different sub-projects
• Assist the Scrum teams defining priorities of the business’ needs
• Focus on the resources and capabilities of the team(s), in collaboration with the Resource manager(s)
Technical profile requirements
• +3 years’ experience in a Product Owner role in the IT Sector
• +5 years’ experience as a Business and/or Technical analyst
• Very good knowledge of Agile methods, preferably as Product Owner or Scrum Master (ex: Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
• Experience in a MS Dynamics-environment is an strong plus
• Expert knowledge of MS Office Tools
Non-Technical profile requirements
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
• Quick learner, motivated self-starter
• Result oriented & customer centered
• Structured / Organized
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
• High accountability and team spirit values
• Master Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
• Very good coaching & training skills
• Fluent in English
• Fluent in French or Dutch with a good knowledge of the other language
• 1 day/Week on-site present in Brussels + 1d/Week on-site presence in Gent is mandatory.
• The other days can be performed remote.
Tijn Vankeirsbilck +32 3 202 05 00