The PM will be responsible to manage all the IT4IT integrations. This means he /she has to constantly follow up the different processes we need to automate between the different tools.
This project will run in an agile way. Defining constantly all use cases, prioritising these use cases and managing the planning and budget.
This person will be a combination of a product owner, functional analyst and program manager.
Duration of the mission:
3 months, renewable Start date: ASAP
The responsibilities of an IT Project Manager include the following, but can vary slightly depending on your level of seniority and the extra value you may add:
- Manage one or more projects, based on the standard process and methodology as defined by the PMO of IT Governance.
- Manage the commitment of the project team towards business in terms of scope, planning, cost and quality.
- Lead project teams through the entire project lifecycle from idea to project execution, including the approval and demand management process, setup of support organization and service management according to the service levels defined by the business.
- Manage interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders or suppliers to ensure the project is delivered on time, within budget and within scope.
- Manage the different test phases and the user acceptance plan with the business, and coordinate it’s execution.
- Prepares required reports and presentations (Weekly status, Steerco, PMO Board,…) as defined by PMO process for upper management regarding status of project.
- Escalate project issues and risks appropriately, and drive them to resolution in a timely manner. Coordinate across teams.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- You have experience in IT and business/industry.
- You have experience with one or more project management methodologies and hold Project Management Certification; however, demonstrated experience of five or more years of program and project management can serve as equivalent to certification.
- You have a strong business acumen, in the IT and retail industries with a distinctive blend of business, IT, financial and communication skills.
- You have a deep understanding of current and emerging technologies and how other enterprises are employing them and how they may be applied to the enterprise.
- You show good verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain IT concepts and technologies to business leaders, and business concepts to the staff.
- You’re able to work under pressure, then manage huge workloads and you have the flexibility to deal with (occasional) incidents outside of office hours.
- You’re autonomous, rigorous and punctual in the delivery of the required project follow-up documents and reports.
- Native speaker level in Dutch or French and a professional command of English.
Louise Paepe +32 3 202 05 07