At our client, more and more workloads are being deployed in the public cloud (Azure) while others are still (and will remain) running on-premises. As such, our client is searching for a consultant who has professional experience in the management of the hybrid datacenter in order to assist with the organization of the ICT-operations and to support this new environment as efficiently as possible.
- You will design, implement and manage IT infrastructure systems that support hybrid workloads (on-premises datacenter and public cloud (Azure/O365))
- You will support developers and application architects during the design of their hybrid solutions and you will support their implementation until the production environment
- You will analyze and troubleshoot problems and technical errors on both on-premises and cloud platforms
- You will support and coach the other team members while using the cloud platforms
- You will implement (e.g. in the form of scripts) maintenance and support procedures for these systems.
- You will propose and implement actively improvement actions which enable an optimal management of our infrastructure
- You have a (>5 years) background in traditional datacenter management and a professional experience with the management of the hybrid datacenter (>2 years).
- You have professional experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) (Ansible, Terraform) and CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Azure DevOps).
- You have professional experience with public cloud providers (Azure, AWS, O365) and their automation
- You have professional experience with the management of container workloads (Docker, Kubernetes) on Azure (AKS) and VMWare.
- You have a good understanding of modern authentication protocols (WSFED, SAML, OAUTH)
- You have strong scripting skills in Powershell, Powershell DSC and Ansible
- You are proficient in Dutch, French and English