We’re looking for an experienced UX-designer for all digital applications of the corporate banking branch (=E&E which stands for Entrepreneurs & Enterprises)
Your ultimate goal is to boost usability and effectiveness through designs that look and work just great.
You would join the 11 boys & girls of the internal digital design team.
* Become the SPOC for UX-related matters for E&E.
* Invest time to have thorough knowledge about the users and their needs (very important that you have the motivation to read up on topics as cash management, trade finance or other corporate related subjects)
* Lead projects alongside UI-designers and business stakeholders
* Organise workshops to refine requirements and align with stakeholders
* Translate requirement into low-fidelity and high-fidelity wireframes
* Proactively come up with new ideas to improve E&E applications
* Your main responsibility would be E&E. But you would also assist on UX-projects for the Mobile app (retail customers) whenever workload is lower for E&E.
* 7+ years experience leading the creation of B2B enterprise applications
* Work autonomously
* Able to deal with corporate structure and many stakeholders which require diplomacy, tact and at times thick skin
* Experience with user-centered design processes
* Strong communication skills with ability to articulate, defend decisions and convince stakeholders
* Be fluent in Dutch and understand French/English
Nice to have’s :
* Knowledge of behavioral design
* Frontend dev skills
* Knowledge of Figma
* Anything else you can impress us with!
What we can offer you :
* Challenging projects
* A good work/life balance
* 100% homework for now, 3 days homework in normal circumstances.
Tine Haesaert +32 3 202 05 00